Newbury Dolphin Motor Club




At Newbury Dolphin Motor Club, we've done our best to create a Web site that anticipates and satisfies our Members needs. With that goal in mind, we've compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact any one of the Committe Members listed on the ‘Contact Us’ page.


Q: How much is it to join Newbury Dolphin Motor Club

A: Our membership is simple 15 per year. [ Includes your spouse/partner and children under 18]. To join simply fill in the membership form and send to the membership secretary via post or email. Click here to download the membership form.

Home | About | Location | Contact Us | Events | Photo Gallery | FAQ |